Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ok, so a good indication that it has been too long since my last entry is that I had to reset my password, because I have fogotten it. Oops! Guess I need to get a little better at keeping this updated. Well, I have two funny stories I think I will share. So the other day Captin was playing in Ryan's truck (which is a huge no-no- because of the value of that piece of machinery we would hate to damage anything) anyway he was yelling for Randi to come over because the truck was unlocked and he was getting inside. Little did he know Ryan was in there. So he's yelling very excitedly for Randi to come get in with him and as he opens the passenger door and sees Ryan he instantly says; "uh-oh" and shuts the door quickly. So last week I open the garage door to go throw something away and once again Captin is in the process of doing something he shouldn't. He is climbing on the rubber that is all stacked up in the garage. Well, as soon as he hears the door open I hear him say; "oops!" The kids inital reactions are hysterical. What's so funny is that it is the reaction anyone of us would have, but were smart enough not to verbalize it, not Captin though! They sure make for some good laughter- thanks Captin once again for keeping us entertained!!

No comments: