Wednesday, February 13, 2008



Ok, so I am a little late on reporting Saige's birthday. She had a wonderful day- if you can't tell from the picture. She thoroughly enjoyed her cupcake. She is the only child I have that has eaten every last bite and then tried picking up the tiny specs by licking her finger and then placing it on her tray. She did not want to get out of the highchair. I think she figured if she stayed their long enough I would give her another one. I am not sure if the best part was watching her eat it, or listening to Captin laugh as he watched her. He was quite entertained. I can't believe it has been a full year. Man how fast the time has gone by. She is one enjoyable baby and seems to be catching on to the household noise all too quickly!

3 comments:

April said...

What an adorable baby. You have some mighty cute children. I am so pleased to be their Marmie. Happy Birthday to Saige.

Collier Family said...

I love the picture, and those blue eyes, how beautiful!! Happy Birthday to Saige. Of course she has the best birthday EVER!!!!!

the Cardon Clan said...

Saige has beautiful eyes! What a cute baby.