Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gosh, I always think I need a picture before I put a new post up. I am realizing that if that is the case I will have very few new posts. So tonight I am only writing. Our home has been very quiet since Monday night. Captin has been at JackieLee's house since Monday. He was supposed to come back Tuesday, but really wanted to stay one more night and then today he told me he wanted to stay two more minutes (I think he means nights.) But, whatever the case he will be home tomorrow and we will be VERY happy to see him. Although there has been complete peace and quiet; life just isn't complete without Captin. JackieLee says he has been PERFECT and really easy to have (I will be interested to read her blog and see if the truth comes out:)) It's funny because Chloe keeps asking me when Captin is coming home, but Randi hasn't mentioned it once. Although she did ask me to put Saige on the trampoline with her so she could have somebody to play with. I think deep down (somewhere) she misses Captin. She just is not about to lose face to admit it (bless her heart!)
Tonight we had a girl's night out. With Captin gone and dad working we thought we would go out and have some fun.... I think next time we will leave Saige at home. You know it's bad when Chloe says; "ok we should probably go, Saige is kind of embarrassing." She is still a little too loud for public. The good thing is- she is cute so she can get away with it a little more than most babies. None the less, it was fun to be together.

5 comments:

Collier Family said...

Nice comment from Chloe! I got a nice chuckle out of that one! Glad you had fun at your girls night out!

the Cardon Clan said...

Jennifer,
You're children are adorable. I have really enjoyed seeing your blog. I would love to send you an invite to our blog but don't have your email address. Email me at shereecardon@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite. It's fun to stay updated with cousins who we don't get to see often enough.

the Cardon Clan said...

Oops. I meant your and not you're. Guess I should proof read before I post.

Jackie Lee said...

Captin really was never a problem...although I think he is more "boy" than my boys!

April said...

Yes, pictures would be great, anytime. And then forward them to me. I forget you have a blog. Thanks to Casey, I was reminded. Captin, Carson, Boston, best boys around. Perfect when they are with me. Love to be around them anytime.
Mom